I stumbled upon the High Five Friday concept while browsing the blogosphere and decided to join in on the fun! The purpose is to share five things that you are grateful for this week, so here we go.
1. Jack is back! Did you see the trailer that ran during the Superbowl for the return of 24? My husband and I are such huge fans…our cat is even named after the show. Meet our Jack Bauer:
2. This article on Huffington Post made me feel inspired: This Guy Stopped Charging Clients And He Has Zero Regrets. I’ve been considering a similar business model for my online marketing consulting business. My idea is in its infant stage, but reading the article gave me hope that my goals are achievable. So thanks for the gift economy inspiration Adrian Hoppel!
3. Making snow angels with Cole. We had a big snow storm this week and I captured a little video clip of some of the fun we had on Instagram: Cole’s Snow Day Adventure
4. I did a headstand on a balance board! Inversions have been my most recent yoga obsession. I’ve been taking a Balance Board class at Windsoul Studio in Tyngsboro, MA. The balance board is meant to mimic the feeling of being on a paddle board in the water.
5. I highly recommend reading The All-Girl Filling Station’s Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg. I finished it last night, and after reading some pretty heavy books over the last few months, this book was like a breath of fresh air. It’s a wonderful, light-hearted mix of comedy, family and a bit of history.
There is my list for High Five Friday! What are you grateful for this week?